You know one thing that is bugging me. That I am getting a college Roommate and living in an on campus Apartment. The one thing I am worried about is that I had not heard anything from my Roommate that I am getting on campus. I know I am suppose to coordinate what I am bringing to the dorm and since I have been sending emails to see if he responded and to this day, I have not heard anything back from him. So my main concerns about moving on campus, is not knowing a whole lot about my Roommate and moving on campus when I don’t know anything about my roommate. This is one thing I fret over because I feel like I am jumping into a pool of sharks and not knowing what kind of sharks are in the water that I am jumping into.
Though as a side note, I am starting to pack up why stuff that I would need for my dorm. I’ve started to pack my school supplies and what I would need for school. Now I am packing for what I would need for my dorm room and what I would need to survive in my down room even though I am living in a campus townhouse.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Am I ready for school next week (nickysworld.wordpress.com)
- College Arrivals, College Departures (timesunion.com)
- The Truth Behind the Freshman 15 (fitsugar.com)
- WiMax on Campus (q-ontech.blogspot.com)
- University of Kansas Introduces Recycling Program (usnews.com)