Okay folks, it’s 2012, the year some people think it’s the end of the world or for others is a fresh start to a bad year. Well for me, being that this year is the year for me, cause according to Chinese Astrology, 2012 is the year of the Dragon. So being that 2012 is the years of the Dragon and I was born under the sign, It seems that 2012 is considered my year.
With that, 2012 brings a year full of hope and a new beginning for me. I have a lot on my plate for 2012 and I have a full agenda for me for 2012. Now here’s my list for what I have on tap for 2012;
2.Get to near or be at Senior year status in college by the end of the year. Which means yr round schooling with minimal vacation time. Hoping to Graduate with a bachelors degree by 2014 or 2013.
3. Finish my current poetry book, by the time National poetry month starts in April and at the same time start on next book, which will be a journal based story on my life in 2012.
4. For 2012, is the year, I look for work while in a tough economy in America. Which coincidences by my senior year to live off campus in an Apartment of my own near the college.
5. Also for 2012, I will make one trip this year at least to a Nudist resort/ Nudist camp for either memorial day weekend or the 4th of July Weekend
6. 2012 is a year where I map out my future for Graduate Nurse Practitioner school or Graduate Physician Assistant school.
8. 2012 is the year where I move up in the EMS system from being a EMT-Basic to an EMT-Intermediate/AEMT
9. 2012 is the year where I get my financial house in order start planing for the future.
10. 2012 is the year where I will travel this year and take short trips or even overnight trips to places that I have been and wanted to see.
11.2012 is the year where I make steps to become more independent
12.2012 is the year where I try to get the things I always wanted such as a Smartphone, IPOD Touch, Tablet, Sony Play station 3, Flat screen Tv and eventually a Car.
So as you can see,2012 is a year where I have a lot on my plate and I have many things that I need to accomplish by the end of 2012. It’s going to be a fun and busy year for me and I hope that it doesn’t end as people have been predicting. So Happy New Year everyone and welcome to 2012.
- 2012: The Year Of The Dragon (wycd.radio.com)